For people who want to make a positive impact using their professional skills.
ac.care is a child-safe organisation that endorses the Charter of Rights for Children and Young People in Care. We have a dedicated, professional team of 200 (FTE) people working in the Murraylands, Riverland and South East of regional South Australia.
As your employer we offer:
- Five (5) weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging benefits resulting in increased disposable income
- TOIL (time off in lieu) and flexible working hours
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- 10% employer superannuation
- A flexible, family-friendly work environment
- Home of 'PoocHaven'in the grounds of the Mount Gambier office - a creche for your dog in your work environment (assessment conditions apply)
Please forward all applications to
Please click on blue links below to download.
These are PDF documents and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- Published on Thursday, 16 May 2013 02:56
Applications close 10th June.
Previous applicants need not apply. Thank you.