Senior Practitioner – Foster Care
$75,000 – $80,000
ac.care is seeking a Senior Practitioner responsible for enabling quality support to programs to ensure ongoing success in meeting client/funder needs and expectations. Providing consultation, learning and development opportunities to staff and carers within Out of Home Care programs in Murray Bridge.
As part of this you will:
- Work collaboratively with managers and staff to ensure compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory and policy requirements
- Assist in ensuring quality and evidence-based practice systems that align with funder expectations (where relevant) and ac.care values and objectives
- Provide professional leadership in effective case management and client services within OOHC
- Engender a team approach by encouraging collaboration across services within the program
- Assist in development of projects and services that assist individuals and families to reach their full potential
- Provide specialist advice and support to OOHC managers and staff
- $75,000- $80,000
- Full Time
- Five (5) weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging benefits and 10% employer contribution to superannuation.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- A degree in an appropriate human services discipline; or less formal qualifications with specialised skills, substantial relevant experience, expertise and competence attained through previous appointments
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in supporting continuous improvement practices
- Knowledge of the legislation and guidelines for the provision of service to this vulnerable group within the community.
- Consultative, flexible approach to problem solving that demonstrates inclusiveness
- Knowledge and understanding of the priorities and key policies relevant to OOHC services and ability to manage competing demands
- Proven high interpersonal skills and the ability to work and engage with key stakeholders in a social justice framework
How to apply
You may apply through SEEK, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In support of your application please:
- Subject line: Your Name: SP – MB
- A cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and addressing the essential qualifications and experience the position description.
- Include a current CV/Resume with contact details for two (2) referees, one (1) of whom is/was a direct line manager.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 2 Feb 2020.