Donations to ac.care help increase our impact in ensuring country South Australians have safe homes, enough money to live on and strong, positive relationships.
Your donation will be used to assist children, families and individuals in the Limestone Coast, Murraylands or Riverland.
While many of our core services are funded by government, we deliver other initiatives from our own fundraising to provide further support for vulnerable people.
Our diverse team is uniquely placed to support people when they need your help and can ensure donated funds assist country South Australians to overcome crises and build hope for a better future.
ac.care is registered as a charity in South Australia under the name Anglican Community Care Incorporated, with the charity licence number CCP2565 ACNC
Each donation helps make a greater difference in the lives of country people, this can include:
- Support services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, including meals and other basic necessities through to special programs in our community centres.
- Homeless Youth Resilience Scholarship grants to support young people to pursue education and development opportunities.
- Support for young people to avoid or overcome homelessness and build a more hopeful and independent future.
- Financial counselling to help people avoid a crisis.
- The award-winning Tenancy Education Program (TED) homelessness prevention strategy to assist people to keep their tenancy.
- Other initiatives to help meet gaps in services identified by our staﬀ and clients.
ac.care projects have been started with generous donations from the community and your support can help ensure they continue.
Previously, donations allowed us to pilot the Side-By-Side therapeutic care program by a clinical psychologist to support foster carers. This initiative is now supported by the South Australian Government.
How you can donate
- You can make a one-off or ongoing tax deductible donation by visiting accare.org.au/donate.
- Call (08) 8724 5400 from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday to donate by phone for credit card or electronic funds transfer.
- Nominate ac.care for a bequest in your will so that your legacy supports our work with vulnerable country people.
- Donate by making a cheque payable to “Anglican Community Care Incorporated” and sending to ac.care, PO Box 1842, Mount Gambier, SA, 5290. Please include your name and address so we can send a tax receipt and thank you.
Donate to ac.care
Complete the secure form below to donate.