ac.care is part of your community
ac.care is one of few organisations created and run by country people for country people. We are a diverse social welfare agency for the Limestone Coast, Murraylands, Murray Mallee, Riverland, Fleurieu Peninsula and Adelaide Hills.
Our core services include:
- foster carer recruitment and support
- 24/7 staffed residential care for children who can no longer safely live with their bioligical families
- support programs for people who are or are at risk of becoming homeless
- emergency relief
- financial counselling
- Aboriginal services
- adult community education
- family support services
- counselling for separation, parenting, relationships, grief and loss
How your donation helps
Some of our services are funded by government, however we also deliver many other initiatives from our own fundraising to provide further support for our clients.
Your donation could assist with our:
- Support services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, such as providing free meals and other basic necessities or special programs in our community centres.
- Homeless Youth Resilience Scholarship.
- Financial counselling in rural communities, which can help people avoid a crisis.
- Support for our Aboriginal creche in Murray Bridge.
- Other initiatives to help meet gaps in services identified by our staff and clients.
These projects have been started from the generous donations of the community and your support can help ensure they continue.
How to donate
- You can donate online via Give Now, by clicking here or via the secure form below.
- Donate by phone for credit card or electronic funds transfer by calling 08 8724 5400 from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Donate by cheque by making your cheque payable to “Anglican Community Care Incorporated”
ac.care, PO Box 1842, Mount Gambier SA 5290. Please include your name and return address so we can send a tax receipt and thank you.