About the business
At ac.care we want all country people to have a safe home, enough money to live on and strong, positive relationships. We are a non-government organisation (NGO) and our values (CARE – Compassion, Adaptability, Relationships, and Excellence) underpin the work we do. Together, as one team we CARE to ensure all country people experience the same seamless and consistent service across all touch points in a welcoming and non-judgmental environment. ac.care is a Child Safe Organisation and provides an environment where the safety of children and young people is our highest priority.
10% of ac.care staff are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and growing – you could be a part of that growth.
About the role
ac.care is seeking an experienced Client Services Officer to provide excellent outcomes to country people requiring ac.care’s services and working collaboratively as a team member to deliver a comprehensive range of information, referral and support services. The role is responsible for the effective administration of the site reception area including the management of room bookings, processing referrals and coordinating an effective client focused response.
As part of this you will:
- Work collaboratively, developing respectful and compassionate relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of a range of client centred activities and processes in consultation with the line manager.
- Greeting every person with warmth, ascertaining their needs and navigating them to the best outcome through the provision of information, resources and referral.
- Promote empathetic resolution of client grievances e.g. complaints using conflict resolution, mediation and advocacy skills when required.
- Assist in the review and implementation of frameworks, policies, guidelines and other resources that deliver business outcomes for ac.care.
- Keep accurate and appropriate documentation and statistical data in accordance with organisation, program and funding body requirements and timelines.
- Participate in the evaluation, monitoring and reporting of services to determine their effectiveness and contribute to identifying strategies to address any deficits.
- Identify, review and update processes and systems to reflect lean and best practice principles and opportunities for integrated service delivery within the relevant work area.
- Promote and contribute to an environment of continuous learning and improvement through coaching and mentoring to other staff as required.
- Current SA driver’s licence ‘Class C’ or interstate equivalent.
- Current Satisfactory Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willingness to obtain in accordance with ac.care policy.
- Current National Police Check or willingness to obtain in accordance with ac.care policy.
- Child Safe Environment Certificate or willingness to obtain in accordance with ac.care policy.
- $40.26 per hour
- 11% employer contribution to superannuation
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Formal qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in customer service or business administration.
- Relevant experience working in client services and/or similar role.
- Negotiation, conflict resolution, mediation and advocacy skills, combined with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Great oral and written communication skills and excellent facilitation skills applying confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a range of different stakeholders.
- Solution-focused, resilient, with strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience in working within a cross functional environment (multiple service delivery programs at one site) to achieve client focused outcomes, and organisational strategic objectives.
- Ability to use a range of software data management systems, including MS Office suite.
How to apply
You may apply through SEEK, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In support of your application please:
- Subject line: Your Name: [CSO-Murray Bridge]
- A cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and addressing the essential qualifications and experience the position description.
- Include a current CV/Resume with contact details for two (2) referees, one (1) of whom is/was a direct line manager.
Please click here for a copy of the position description or call Meredith Nelson on 08 8531 4900.
Applications close 24th March 2024
|$40.26 per hour
|11% employer contribution
|Fleet vehicles provided, training, coaching and mentoring