About the role
ac.care is seeking an experienced Client Services Officer to provide excellent outcomes to country people requiring ac.care’s services and working collaboratively as a team member to deliver a comprehensive range of information, referral and support services. The role is responsible for the effective administration of the site reception area including the management of room bookings, processing referrals and coordinating an effective client focused response.
As part of this you will:
- Work collaboratively, developing respectful and compassionate relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of a range of client centred activities and processes in consultation with the line manager.
- Greeting every person with warmth, ascertaining their needs and navigating them to the best outcome through the provision of information, resources and referral.
- Promote empathetic resolution of client grievances e.g. complaints using conflict resolution, mediation and advocacy skills when required.
- Assist in the review and implementation of frameworks, policies, guidelines and other resources that deliver business outcomes for ac.care.
- Keep accurate and appropriate documentation and statistical data in accordance with organisation, program and funding body requirements and timelines.
- Participate in the evaluation, monitoring and reporting of services to determine their effectiveness and contribute to identifying strategies to address any deficits.
- Identify, review and update processes and systems to reflect lean and best practice principles and opportunities for integrated service delivery within the relevant work area.
- Promote and contribute to an environment of continuous learning and improvement through coaching and mentoring to other staff as required.
- $38.08 per hour
- Casual Position
- 10.5% employer contribution to superannuation.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Experience working with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, families and communities or other diverse minority groups (including CALD).
- Formal qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in customer service or business administration.
- Relevant experience working in client services and/or similar role.
- Negotiation, conflict resolution, mediation and advocacy skills, combined with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Great oral and written communication skills and excellent facilitation skills applying confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a range of different stakeholders.
- Solution-focused, resilient, with strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience in working within a cross functional environment (multiple service delivery programs at one site) to achieve client focused outcomes, and organisational strategic objectives.
- Ability to use a range of software data management systems, including MS Office suite.
How to apply:
You may apply through SEEK, or email email@example.com
In support of your application please:
- Subject line: Your Name: [CSO – RL Casual]
- A cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and addressing the essential qualifications and experience of the position description.
- Include a current CV/Resume with contact details for two (2) referees, one (1) of whom is/was a direct line manager.
Applications close Monday 5th December 2022.
|Salary||$38.08 per hour|
|Award Level||L2 SCHADS|
|Superannuation||10.5% employer contribution|