Murraylands: Recruitment, Assessment & Training Worker: Foster Care
$34 -36 per hour (Part Time)
ac.care is seeking an experienced recruitment and/or trainer and assessor to work collaboratively as a team member to deliver foster care services to over 160 households and 200 children across country South Australian communities.
The recruitment, assessment and training worker will implement a range of foster care activities including information sessions, community engagement events, interviews, training and education in a timely and professional manner.
As part of this you will:
- Engage potential foster cares through a variety of recruitment and training tasks.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of frameworks, policies, procedures, training programs and other resources to achieve foster care outcomes.
- Work collaboratively, developing respectful and compassionate relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality outcomes e.g. Department for Child Protection, birthparents, carer household, professionals and/or other carers or significant community people.
- Provide specialist expertise or advice including administration, research and technical support to management and other stakeholders.
- Support foster carers through training and education and promote the positive development of children and young people.
- Participate in the evaluation, monitoring and reporting of program activities to determine their effectiveness and contribute to identifying strategies to address any deficits.
- Deal with day-to-day foster care enquiries.
Your Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Tertiary or formal qualifications in Social Work, Human Services, Training and Education or related field.
- Relevant experience in recruitment, training and development.
- Project management experience and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Great oral and written communication skills and excellent facilitation skills with the confidentiality, professionalism and discretion required working within a child safe environment.
- Solution-focused, resilient, with strong time management and organisational skills.
- $34-36 per hour
- Part Time
- Five (5) weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging benefits and 10% employer contribution to superannuation.
How to apply
You may apply through SEEK, or email email@example.com
Expressions of interest must include the following:
- a cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and addressing the essential qualifications and experience of the position description.
- a current CV/Resume with contact details for two (2) referees, one of whom is/was a direct line manager.
Applications close 26 January 2020.
Downloads: Position Description