- 2015 The South Australian Excellence in Social Housing Award for Professional Excellence in Housing
- 2008, 2011, 2014, 2016 Service Excellence Certificate and Award Levels
- 2014 South Australian Regional Awards Hall of Fame Inductee
- Winner 2014 South Australian Regional Awards, Community Group
- Winner 2013 South Australian Regional Awards, Education Group
- Winner 2012 South Australian Regional Awards, Community Group
- Winner 2008 South Australian Regional Award, Community Group
- Winner 2008 Dr Margaret Tobin Awards for Excellence in Mental Health
- Winner 2008 NAIDOC 2008 award by the Ngarrindjeri Award
Australian Service Excellence Standards
First awarded March 2008, then March 2011, January 2014 and 2016.
ac.care has been awarded the top level of customer service from the Australian Service Excellence Standards an award which has internationally-accredited standards. We were the first organisation to receive the highest level ‘Award’ in the region.
There are two levels of achievement in the Service Excellence program: the Certificate level and a more advanced Award level. ac.care received the Award level.
Rob Foggo, CEO ac.care said the award was "the culmination of all people working in the organisation being dedicated to providing services that have a positive impact on people’s lives. ‘We are very proud to have achieved Award level and to be the first such organisation in the region to do so. Service Excellence in our sector is similar to ISO 9000 for businesses and represents continuous quality improvement across all functions; leadership and management, people, partnerships and communication and service provision."
More information about the awards can be found on http://www.dcsi.sa.gov.au/services/community-development/australian-service-excellence-standards
Brand South Australia Regional Awards
- 2014 Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2014 Winner - Community Group
- 2013 Winner - Education Award
- 2012 Winner - Community Group
- 2008 Winner - Community Group
Australasian Housing Institute award
The Housing Team won “The South Australian Excellence in Social Housing Award for Professional Excellence in Housing”
In 2008 ac.care in Murray Bridge was awarded the NAIDOC 2008 award by the Ngarrindjeri Awards in recognition of our commitment to excellence, culturally appropriate services and development of services to work with Aboriginal communities.
- Dr Margaret Tobin Awards for Excellence in Mental Health - Awarded October 2008
ac.care in the Riverland was awarded one the prestigious Dr Margaret Tobin Awards for Excellence in Mental Health in Category 5 Aboriginal Award – excellence in the provision of mental health services for those most in need or most at risk.
This award was presented by the Hon Jane Lomax-Smith, Minister for Mental Health and Substance Abuse to Anglican Community Care at a ceremony at Adelaide Festival Centre, 7 October 2008.
ac.care received the award for their Opening Doors program, which works with local Aboriginal young people between the ages of 15 and 25 years living in the Riverland region who are at risk of homelessness and have complex needs. Opening Doors aims to improve housing options and increase independent living skills through culturally appropriate assessment and support. The unique characteristics of the Opening Doors program allow for supporting young people who would not otherwise access services, except in crisis. Opening Doors program is a formal partnership with Anglican Community Care, Department of Families and Communities, Housing SA, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (Riverland), Adult Mental Health Services (Riverland), Riverland Regional Health Services
The Dr Margaret Tobin Awards are one of South Australia’s prestigious awards recognising and celebrating the achievements of people and organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to mental health services for individuals and families.