Your feedback helps us to deliver better services.
ac.care understands you may find making a complaint difficult and sometimes it takes a lot of courage. It is important we do hear from you, because:
- we value your opinion and want to find good solutions
- complaints are a good opportunity to resolve your concerns
- complaints or concerns can help us change the way we work with you.
How do I give feedback, complain or raise a concern?
- Please let us know as soon as possible after a problem occurs.
- Help us to better understand your feedback with clear and correct information.
- Think about what you would like done to improve or put things right.
Who can I talk to?
1. It is best to provide feedback or raise the concern with the relevant staff member first.
2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can speak to the line manager of the staff member.
3. If you are still not satisfied, you can make a formal complaint:
- In person at any ac.care office or community centre (see back page). Staff can assist you with the process for making a complaint/concern
- In writing addressed to:
PO Box 184
Mount Gambier SA 5290
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download a 'Formal Complaint' form (below)
For more information about the process of submitting a formal complaint, download the 'client feedback and complaints' flyer (below).