Our annual general meeting at 5.30pm on Wednesday, October 14, will be live-streamed on Facebook for anyone who cannot attend the Mount Gambier event in person.
As our work encompasses all of eastern regional South Australia, including the Limestone Coast, Riverland, Murraylands, Fleurieu Peninsula and Adelaide Hills, we are using Facebook Live to allow people anywhere to hear about our focus and results from the past financial year, along with hopes for the future.
Held in the Main Corner Dress Circle theatrette, the business of the meeting will include:
* Acceptance of new members
* Report from Convener of the Board of Directors, Treasurer and CEO
* Announcement of appointment of Convener
* Election of community members
* Announcement of members representing the following regions:
– Adelaide Hills,
– Fleurieu Peninsula,
– Riverland and
– Limestone Coast
* Receipt of appointments to the Board pursuant to the Constitution
* Presentation of audited accounts
* Appointment of auditor for the ensuing financial year.
Attendance in-person at the venue will be required for voting and nominations.
To learn more about our services, visit accare.org.au
To connect to the event via the Facebook livestream, follow this LINK