Mount Gambier / Murray Bridge
$112,000 – 120,000 (Negotiable)
About the role
Due to impending retirements, ac.care is seeking two experienced Senior Managers to lead the strategic and operational management of the following services:
- Residential Care
- Foster Care
- Family Support, Preservation & Reunification
- Limestone Coast Family Relationship Centre
- Murraylands Communities for Children program
- Minya Porlar Creche
ac.care is taking a flexible approach to the allocation of specific service responsibilities and remuneration between the two successful Senior Managers based on the experience, transferrable skills and qualifications of each.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships
- Extensive senior leadership in people management and leading and developing teams
- Excellence in driving quality delivery, high performance and achieving outcomes/impact.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance/ risk management frameworks, and applying evidence based decision making
- Solid strategic thinking and planning with the ability to be ‘hands-on’ where required
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage and deliver on budgets
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with a range of complex stakeholders
- Solid understanding of issues impacting Aboriginal people and commitment to the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal children and families
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities in delivering services to people with highly complex needs
- Ability to create and present business cases and tender applications where required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, skills and/or experience in Community Services, Business Management and/or related fields
Experience in some or all of the services would be highly regarded but not essential.
- $112,000-$120,000 negotiable
- Full time
- Five (5) weeks annual leave
- Charitable Organisation Salary Packaging benefits (refer to maxxia.com.au/nfp)
- 10% employer contribution to superannuation.
How to apply
You may apply through SEEK, or email: email@example.com
In support of your application:
- We strongly encourage you to include a covering letter addressing the listed skills and experience and relevant experience with the listed service areas within the Position Description. It is not necessary for you to address each of the skills and experience however you could highlight your transferrable key skills and experience.
- Include a current CV/Resumewith contact details for three (3) referees, two (2) of whom are/were a direct line manager.
- Subject line: Your full name – Recruitment Senior Managers
During your online application you will be prompted to upload your resume and the option to upload your cover letter.
Closing date: 18 September 2020