Circle of Security (Aug / Sep)
Circle of Security is an early intervention program which offers tools for caregivers to strengthen bonds with children in order to assist children to feel more secure. The program looks at ways in which to develop self-esteem and children’s ability to forge healthy relationships within and outside of the family. Circle of Security is for parents and carers of children aged 0 to 12 years old who would like to develop secure relationship bonds with their children to help them thrive.
During this workshop, we’ll support you to:
- Gain confidence in parenting
- Identify children’s behavioral cues and how to respond to them
- Foster your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem
- Manage conflict and change
- Build a warmer and more nurturing relationship with your children
This course is held over a period of 8 weeks in 1.5 hour sessions (once per week): 10am -11:30am on Tuesdays from the 8th of August to the 26th of September
Please note you must attend all 8 sessions of this training to receive a certificate. If you were unable to make a session for reasons outside of your control please contact us and we can look at how we can possibly catch you up on content for certification.